1）High-speed Dissolving/Emulsifying Tank
- To dissolve and emulsify sugar, starch, salt and other ingredientsin high speed.
- Thestirring speed can be up to 2900RMP using high speed emulsifying agitator incorporating American technologies.
- Inner and outer welding line has been polished 300mesh, the tank body made of 2B stainless steel plate; tri-layer structure.
- Mainly used for products’ mixing, blending and standardization.
- Inner and outer welding line has been polished 300mesh, the tank body made of 2B stainless steel plate;
- Generally, two tanks are adopted to ensure the continuous production.
- Cold or hot mixing is achieved as per the processing requirements.
- Mainly used for mixing, decocting and concentrating the liquid in pharmaceutical, food, chemical industry, light industry and other industries.
- Open structure; the part contactedwith material is stainless steel SUS304 which meets the requirements of GMP.
- It is classified into electric heating style or steam heating style according to the heating method; fixed style of tilting type according to dumping or not; with agitator or not (the agitating speed is up to 24RPM).
- Heating temperature can be up to145℃ or higher.
- The pot’s body is formed by punching and spinning without welding.
- Volume range: 50L, 100L, 200L, 300L, 400L, 500L, 600L.